Skocz do zawartości

Szybkie przygotowanie lakieru pod LSP

marctwain

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Czasem tak jest, że jak się chce położyć wosk lub sealant, sama myśl o odpowiednim przygotowaniu skutecznie zniechęca. Zresztą sama procedura jest czasochłonna. Dlatego przy ostatnim "namaszczeniu" załatwiłem sprawę szybciej niż zazwyczaj.

1. Normalne mycie i wysuszenie.

2. Dołączona grafika

Te w spraju świetnie się nadają. I wbrew pozorom taki spray za ok 30zł na kilka razy wystarczy.

Aplikowałem na element tzw "zetką". Pianka została rozprowadzona szmatką mf , co odtłuściło ewentualne pozostałości po myciu. Ładnie odparowuje.

3. Szmatka mf i IPA (używam 100%)

4. Lakier, według mnie, jest gotowy pod glaze i lsp.

Pomijam w opisie glinkowanie. Zakładam, że piszemy o lakierze "po glince".

Lakier po takim zabiegu jest "tępy" czy inaczej "skrzypiący" pod palcem.

Co o takim sposobie myślicie? Nie wymaga piany z pianownicy. I idzie naprawdę szybko i bez specjalnego wysiłku. Może jakieś inne pomysły? ;)

Dodam coś na temat rozcieńczania IPA:

In the past few months I have began using different dilutions of IPA/Distilled water for my wipedowns when polishing.

I have found on soft clear cars, mainly non metallics that too much alcohol in the mixture can attack the paint and cause it to haze over, giving it a dry and gray look. After looking at the paint under different lights, halogen, LED etc. you will find the clarity and depth you were expecting to see after polishing is not really there.

Too much alcohol in the mixture can also cause light marring during a wipedown, your MF can get grabby and thus result in further marring the finish, after you just polished it of course! Using more distilled water as needed will help spread the mist evenly on paint and not get grabby as seen with straight or too much alcohol in some cases.

My solution, have at least 2 or 3 different dilutions of IPA/Water mixtures to suit different finishes.

I use 91% Isopropyl alcohol in all of the bottles mixed with distilled water

My 3 bottles go as follows:

Soft clear cars, primarily non metallic black - 40% Alc 60% water

Medium clear cars, both metallic and non metallic - 70% alc 30% water

Hard clear cars, ideally metallics - 80% alc 20% water

I personally WANT to use as much alcohol in the mixture as the paint will allow to ensure im not filling and that real correction is taking place BUT certain finishes really react negatively to too much alcohol. This can cause the need for further correction steps to fix! If your using a lighter mixture of alc. and water do multiple wipe-downs to check for filling

... another solution would be to use heavy alcohol mixtures during the cutting phase of correction to ensure your not filling and lesser mixtures during the finish stages as to leave a clean, non hazed finish behind.

I brought this up because tonight I got a call from Sean at Premier Detail who is in the process of correcting a non metallic black Infiniti G35. Sean and I have spoken before about all sorts of stuff and I really respect his work and his dedication to correction. I could tell he was really frustrated with G35, he called to bounce some ideas and everything he had done thus far is similar or the same as what I would have done for that car.

He explained the car was in terrible shape, lots of correction needed etc. and as per usual with black infiniti paint it was non finishing down 100% as he wanted.

We went over the steps used, pads etc. trying to find a solution. He said the car still had a hazy finish left even after Menzerna 85rd on a soft finishing pad, both with rotary and DA machines.

I thought for a second and remembered when I had a similar problem with an older black Porsche. I asked him how much alcohol he was using in his mixture and he said straight!

I told him to cut that at least 50% with distilled water as to not dry out the paint and re-finish a panel. He texted me later to tell me the altered mix of IPA and water helped solve his problem.

Sometimes the tiniest variables account for the biggest difference. Im very glad he called as not too long ago I was in the very same position.

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/compound-polishing/17628-ipa-dilutions-paint-drying-some-tips.htm

Czasem tak jest, że jak się chce położyć wosk lub sealant, sama myśl o odpowiednim przygotowaniu skutecznie zniechęca. Zresztą sama procedura jest czasochłonna... Może jakieś inne pomysły? ;)

Całkowicie się z Tobą zgadzam, samo położenie wosku czy sealanta jest przyjemnośią...ale dojście do tego etapu to często mordęga;-) A jeszcze na końcu pozostają plastki, opony i felgi aby auto wyglądało dobrze. Mój plan na przyszły sezon jest następujący ;) :

Ponieważ mam warunki polowe, na otwarcie sezonu pełny proces, czyli mycie, glinkowanie, cleaner, sealant lub wosk. Potem już tylko mycie i AIO, za parę dni mycie i sealant lub wosk. I tak regularnie. W ten sposób będę mógł się skupić na każdym/jednym procesie. Zawsze wszystkie prace wykonuję jednego dnia i pełny proces zajmuje mi 12 godzin i nie mogę się wyrobić...Taki mój plan;-)

Piotrek, jak masz małe auto to nie wiesz co byś robił. Trochę więcej blachy i czasu przybywa.

I kolejna kwestia: z jakiego stanu się wyprowadza. Porządnie zrobione i systematycznie utrzymywane auto robi się krócej, to normalne. Zapuść przez dwa, trzy miesiące - nie oblecisz w wolnej chwili.